Státusz
Nem lehet hozzászólni.

Fragile Reality

53 41 59 20 48 49
A reakció pontszáma
7QsdC5L.png

DeletedUser20331

Vendég
I have something to tell you that I see you confuse the name.

- Mr . President is a brazilian player.
- Mr . President * (that's mine) is a romanian player.

And shut up Bailey.ca if you use a ilegal scrites :)) don't fuck us.

And i out all player in 1v1 why don't ?

I give you the class to all the players, I've done it to you so many times, so don't open your mouth anymore, and I repeat what you saw on youtube, I'm not the Brazilian player. Write to me whenever you want me to. I have more value than you will ever have

Oh, and I forgot the Romanian team * my team * beat the UK team.

Menace

-EverBee-/Guardenant/Thunder Goddess
A reakció pontszáma
I have something to tell you that I see you confuse the name.

- Mr . President is a brazilian player.
- Mr . President * (that's mine) is a romanian player.

And shut up Bailey.ca if you use a ilegal scrites :)) don't fuck us.

And i out all player in 1v1 why don't ?

I give you the class to all the players, I've done it to you so many times, so don't open your mouth anymore, and I repeat what you saw on youtube, I'm not the Brazilian player. Write to me whenever you want me to. I have more value than you will ever have

Oh, and I forgot the Romanian team * my team * beat the UK team.

Sooo that's why you've been banned. You were at the Christmas round, eh? Your ass got wiped out and then became a full def... If that "player" isn't you, someone stole a name... Oh oohhh...
Ahaaa tell me more pls I beg you. X)

"And i out all player in 1v1 why don't ?"
Sure you beg me alliance, after I refused it, you came up 1 v 1 what's been accepted, huuh. Last time, I started next to you. What was your reaction bruv? Teamed up another 2 players against me, it was easy to beat the unprepared and no teamed players, wasn't it? You're and insignificant fool that u think u do it right, lest u regler later.

Ro beats UK? Aha, last time I saw your nation on UK, UK players haven't participating becouse they know, you're a cheater. U ve thrown me I'm a scripter. In your dreams bruv. On phone no one made any scripts, is running, so I have no chance of cheating, but I have no intention of taking the first place THIS WAY cuz I'm not a goatf..cker who clings on ever win.
If I win, I do it my own, if I am overtaken by someone who plays well I have no words. But sorry, if you send your nukes and nobles out with scripts, I will have my words. You took here a photo and seems there are no legal scripts bruv
Don't be a twat and prove yourself...

WILLPOWER

A reakció pontszáma
Jó volt milit újra látni de ahogy látom ismét elbúcsúzni kényszerülünk. :D

Menace

A reakció pontszáma
Hat ha engemet kivaganak innet a scriptes majmok at Meg nem a jatekbol akkor ennyit is er a dolog.

DeletedUser20331

Vendég
Sooo that's why you've been banned. You were at the Christmas round, eh? Your ass got wiped out and then became a full def... If that "player" isn't you, someone stole a name... Oh oohhh...
Ahaaa tell me more pls I beg you. X)

"And i out all player in 1v1 why don't ?"
Sure you beg me alliance, after I refused it, you came up 1 v 1 what's been accepted, huuh. Last time, I started next to you. What was your reaction bruv? Teamed up another 2 players against me, it was easy to beat the unprepared and no teamed players, wasn't it? You're and insignificant fool that u think u do it right, lest u regler later.

Ro beats UK? Aha, last time I saw your nation on UK, UK players haven't participating becouse they know, you're a cheater. U ve thrown me I'm a scripter. In your dreams bruv. On phone no one made any scripts, is running, so I have no chance of cheating, but I have no intention of taking the first place THIS WAY cuz I'm not a goatf..cker who clings on ever win.
If I win, I do it my own, if I am overtaken by someone who plays well I have no words. But sorry, if you send your nukes and nobles out with scripts, I will have my words. You took here a photo and seems there are no legal scripts bruv
Don't be a twat and prove yourself...

After being stupid, you still brag ... when you agree to do 1v1 with me, we'll talk until then, you're another frustrated child who comes with texts after I take him out.

DeletedUser20331

Vendég
My mathematic say you won 144 rounds and me won 313 rounds..

where do you have half of my relatives, hm ?

Menace

A reakció pontszáma
After being stupid, you still brag ... when you agree to do 1v1 with me, we'll talk until then, you're another frustrated child who comes with texts after I take him out.

That's the point, you won 1 round against me, this way, how I said. And sure, I'm frustrated by you. You have no chance anyway to prove yourself. Got beaten every time if you had no team who protects you but hey... ..4/5 v 2 at Christmas waaas good. Since then, does your ass have a good healthy due the got kicked with 3 or 4 protectors, huh? Why don't you argue about the proof what's TOOK here by yourself? You gone so far, and there s no backup, my lady. X] this could be the same when you kill someone and going to the police station saying "hallo, I did it and I'm soo proud of it."

Menace

A reakció pontszáma
My mathematic say you won 144 rounds and me won 313 rounds..

where do you have half of my relatives, hm ?
You are playing in 4 or 5 different servers, I'm playing here but homeside is UK. You had many victorious, congrats for them, but how many times you made it without Greasemonkey and the scripts out there?

Relatives, are we a family relos, milady?

Státusz
Nem lehet hozzászólni.
Fent