Country vs Country

Státusz
Nem lehet hozzászólni.

DeletedUser20331

Vendég
Does Hungary have a team to play 10vs10 against the other players on the other servers?

I would like to know if Hungary has a team, and if it does, I want to see a list of those players.

Deleted User - 1528109

Vendég
Dear Mr. President,

The official languages in the game are English and Hungarian. Please rewrite this text.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

DeletedUser20331

Vendég
Jó estét játékosok,

Van Magyarországnak olyan csapat, amely 10vs10-et játsszon a többi szerver többi játékosával szemben?

Szeretném tudni, hogy van-e magyarországi csapatuk, és ha van, meg akarom nézni a játékosok listáját.

DeletedUser19597

Vendég
Yeah, if it is legal it is fine, but if not, it is not.
So please tell us, what this autofarm is about.
A link perhaps.

DeletedUser20331

Vendég
why are you so interested? I don't think it's your problem what scripts I have or not, okay? addresses the subject that I have opened up with nothing else.

DeletedUser20331

Vendég
the admin on speed can confirm some illegalities here it's not about scripts or anything else approaching the subject.

DeletedUser19597

Vendég
why are you so interested? I don't think it's your problem what scripts I have or not, okay? addresses the subject that I have opened up with nothing else.

Because if it is legal, you shouldn't be mad after asking such a question like I did.
No problem, I register to your country and ask your support team for this.
And also... if it is so legal, why are you using bookmarks if you can also use quickbar?
:)
Well played.

DeletedUser20331

Vendég
If you want to know what a folesec you can send me a message on skype (jumong0071) I'm waiting to see which players come together for a team of 10 people

DeletedUser20331

Vendég
Felvettem a Romániai Support csapatával a kommunikációt. Azt mondták ismerik őt és eléggé nagy csalási történelme van már, úgy hogy rajta tartják a szemüket.
Én ennyiben azt hiszem meg is fogok elégedni.
And who tell ?

can you tell me 10 players from the hungarian team, that interests me.

Státusz
Nem lehet hozzászólni.
Fent