Country vs Country

Státusz
Nem lehet hozzászólni.

DeletedUser20331

Vendég
yes fool, I didn't play at Christmas :))) are you so stupid that you don't realize who played then? Make a difference between the names and then start talking.
You are playing in 4 or 5 different servers, I'm playing here but homeside is UK. You had many victorious, congrats for them, but how many times you made it without Greasemonkey and the scripts out there?

Relatives, are we a family relos, milady?

No i don't knwe Greasemonkey what's that ? :)))

Deleted User - 1524758

Vendég
"Mr President vagyok.. játszom a hülyét bla bla bla bla" "nem tudom mi az a Greasemonkey bla bla bla"

WILLPOWER

A reakció pontszáma
Hat ha engemet kivaganak innet a scriptes majmok at Meg nem a jatekbol akkor ennyit is er a dolog.
A kettő nem függ össze babám. Ez egy külső fórum, ráadásul nem is magyar szerón csal, szóval itt nem lesz vele semmi viszont ha te kecskemegszégyenitősözöd a másik akkor neked abból lehet bajod. :/

Deleted User - 1524758

Vendég
@Willpower szerinted Bee viccből írja hogy csal magyar speeden? tegnapi körön is ott volt a román scripter barátaival :)

WILLPOWER

A reakció pontszáma
Majd reagálok, ha nem fake nickezel, valszeg hasonló kaliber vagy azért a fake acc. Tény az itt nem csal kiesik, de attól még külső fórumról nem lesz kirakva csak ha globalt kap.

Bailey.ca

-EverBee-/Guardenant/Thunder Goddess
A reakció pontszáma
yes fool, I didn't play at Christmas :))) are you so stupid that you don't realize who played then? Make a difference between the names and then start talking.

No i don't knwe Greasemonkey what's that ? :)))
Your most stupid comment ever :/ No-one comes close to you in that department.
Yes, you seem like a major failure.
Oh and I read somewhere you, as speedlings can't comprehend sarcasm, I advice you comprehend it. Look at your right top, and u may see a little black icon with 2 white points. That's it. Should i show you on your own photo XD I'm doubt, you're as fool as you seem mylady. you can't even diss me with something because your brain is too small. I FEEL MYSELF STROKED FROM YOU MORON

Deleted User - 1524758

Vendég
Majd reagálok, ha nem fake nickezel, valszeg hasonló kaliber vagy azért a fake acc. Tény az itt nem csal kiesik, de attól még külső fórumról nem lesz kirakva csak ha globalt kap.
Nem tudok belépni a régi fórum fiókomba ezért kellett gyorsan létrehoznom egyet :D nem szeretem a scripteseket, én jelentettem azt a makit is na meg paranolmal játékost is én tüntettem el speedről(persze kiderült hogy csak arról a körről tették ki :( )

DeletedUser20331

Vendég
Yesterday's round was not played with the Romanians

Coty is Polish and the other is English;)

International Team*

DeletedUser20331

Vendég
Until now, you're English or Polish? You're digging deeper and deeper mylady.
Congratulations, you have won the award for being the most stupid troll ever :D

Kids, let me explain something about teamwork.

It doesn't matter if you are Polish, English, Romanian, Hungarian, Spanish or something else, you have to know how to talk to these people and how to play, not everything comes down to the same nationality.

That's why you're so stupid, Coty is from the Polish national team so you know you're an enemy of me (I'm a player of the Romanian national team)

But internationally we are colleagues, why?

I also answer you so that you know, the respect for the players.

Bailey.ca

-EverBee-/Guardenant/Thunder Goddess
A reakció pontszáma
Kids, let me explain something about teamwork.

It doesn't matter if you are Polish, English, Romanian, Hungarian, Spanish or something else, you have to know how to talk to these people and how to play, not everything comes down to the same nationality.

That's why you're so stupid, Coty is from the Polish national team so you know you're an enemy of me (I'm a player of the Romanian national team)

But internationally we are colleagues, why?

I also answer you so that you know, the respect for the players.
Okay, I misunderstood this one, sorry
You said there was no Romanian player, but you say now, you're Romanian. I'm sooo confused.

We're colleagues for sure. You have a side and I've taken my vote too beside uk.
Well have a pratcite round soon, is been allowed. I can respect players whos never cheat. But.... U took a photo here where those scripts came up
.. You know, bookmark and Greasemonkey...

You gave me the proof man

Csatolmányok

• received_904614516677810.jpeg
    received_904614516677810.jpeg
    19,6 KB · Megtekintések: 18
Utoljára szerkesztve:
Státusz
Nem lehet hozzászólni.
Fent