Nos, megtaláltam!

DeletedUser20170

Vendég
Üdvözlet, 2004 óta vagyok angol, törzsi játékos. Különböző törzsi szerverekön játszottam, és rengeteg különleges világom van az évek során nyertem. Szeretném mondani, hogy nagyon várom ennek a klasszikusnak a kezdetét, és mindenkinek sikert kívánok!

Nos, megtaláltam!

------------------------------

Heya! I am a tribal player since 2004 and I am from United Kingdom. I have played on different tribalwars servers and I have a large list of special/classic worlds won over the years. I want to tell everyone that I am looking forward to the start of this classic world and wish you all good luck!

Glad to meet you!

Bailey.ca

-EverBee-/Guardenant/Thunder Goddess
A reakció pontszáma
Üdvözlet, 2004 óta vagyok angol, törzsi játékos. Különböző törzsi szerverekön játszottam, és rengeteg különleges világom van az évek során nyertem. Szeretném mondani, hogy nagyon várom ennek a klasszikusnak a kezdetét, és mindenkinek sikert kívánok!

Nos, megtaláltam!

------------------------------

Heya! I am a tribal player since 2004 and I am from United Kingdom. I have played on different tribalwars servers and I have a large list of special/classic worlds won over the years. I want to tell everyone that I am looking forward to the start of this classic world and wish you all good luck!

Glad to meet you!
Hey bud,
May I have your attention please?
I pledge allegiance myself to the underclass, heroine kin of you, at large.XD (if You use that express as a "freed from imprisonment")
I wish more of my kins were as demanding as you, I said, admiringly.
At this point I should tell you all about the future reactions: they will be a mixture of some happy and unhappy accidents. people nearby are so nice but unhappy. their history and lifestyle are not the same that you ever had or still having.their nature is unique, all over the world, I meant for: sacrifices, lost territories, historical misunderstandings, centuries across of losses, but instead of collapsing, they're still a strong nation with unbreakable willing of truth, in this somepoint, please be polite with them, but on the field, fight as a lion and try to wipe them out, that won't be so easy, I swear, and they may respect you.
That's all what I wanted to tell you.
Long live the Queen!

Bailey.ca

-EverBee-/Guardenant/Thunder Goddess
A reakció pontszáma
2 e
Én senkit.
ha beszélgetni akarsz kérlek használd a support felü... jajj ez nem a én szövegem.:rolleyes:

.Darkside.

"Semmilyen szél nem kedvező annak, aki nem tudja m
A reakció pontszáma
Azt szabad megkérdezni, hogy a csökkenő játékosállományra való tekintettel, nem lesz lehetséges olyan fejlesztés, ahol a barbi nem csak képes lefejlődni a játékosállományt, hanem sereget gyárt, netán el is foglal?xd

Fent